Let me take your ideas and “must-haves” and combine them with my in-depth knowledge and decades of successful Italy trip planning.
I'll craft a personalized insider experience like no other – a one-of-a-kind itinerary that will include well-known treasures plus hidden gems that fullfill your vision and goals.
I'll help you make the very most of your time in Italy!
FULL ITINERARY PLANNING
Let me design a one-of-a-kind Italy trip just for you.
I have over 3 decades crafting about 55 Italy tours, a total of 10 years living in Italy, 34 years undergraduate and graduate teaching of ancient, medieval and Renaissance history.
I'll put my expertise to work to craft your day-by-day itinerary. You just tell me your ideas for your time in Italy, and then I'll flesh them out, make additional insider suggestions, and make it all come alive for you!
And we have a bottomless treasure chest of special insider options to offer you, depending on where your travels take you and what your interests are.
Much More than an Itinerary
Beyond the itinerary itself, I'll suggest the finest accommodations in line with your budget, our top local tour guides, and in-Italy transportation options to help you get the very most out of your Italian holiday.
Dan – We are in Rome, our last night. I can't say enough good about our time here!!! The hotel – perfecto! Christine – the best guide ever; like having your own history professor walk you around... The Sistine Chapel night tour – magnificent! Every detail of the trip you planned for us has been fantastic.
"Italy is a dream that keeps returning for the rest of your life."
~ Anna Akhmatova
What You'll Receive
• The Italy Adagio Travelers Questionnaire, which helps me get to know your Italy goals, vision, hopes, and expectations.
• A 30-minute phone consultation, to clarify and to learn more.
• Your custom-crafted day-by-day itinerary, including recommendations for accommodations, activities, events, private local guides, small-group guided tours, transportation within Italy...
• Email addresses, phone numbers, and web addresses of the recommended hotels, guides, etc.
• Specially prepared information sheets, including: Seasonal Wardrobe Suggestions; How to Pack for Italy; Euros and You; Using Your Smartphone, Tablet, & Laptop in Italy; and more...
The basic Full Tour Planning fee is $1,390 for 1-7 days in Italy – including day of arrival and day of departure – and $180 for each additional day. To begin the Tour Planning process, CLICK HERE to register.
Please keep in mind that Italy Adagio fees cover pre-trip services only. The fees you pay to Italy Adagio do not go toward payments for hotels, guides, in-Italy transportation, or any other in-Italy expenses. The fees for all in-Italy services and activities are to be paid by you directly to the providers; taken together, they start at about $4,000 per person.
N.b. I do not work for commissions from hotels, guides, transportation services etc. I strive to get you the lowest prices possible without compromising quality. My recommendations are based on your needs and preferences. Period.