Roam in Italy Offers You Uniquely Personalized Full Tour Planning
You want to vacation in Italy, and you have some great ideas about the marvelous things you want to see and do. You want some focus, but you don't want a prepackaged, whirlwind tour where you get lost in the herd of 25-200 other exhausted tourists.
You want your ideas, your vision to happen.
You want this to be a fabulous trip – at your pace, full of wonderful memories-in-the-making.
But you're not sure how to make this incredible Italy experience happen, or you're just too busy to devote yourself to all the online exploration and time it takes.
That's why I'm here to help.
I'm Daniel Lesnick, the owner/operator of Italy Adagio and Associate Professor Emeritus of Medieval and Renaissance History.
I've lived in Italy for a total of 10 years; I've been planning and leading small-group tours of Italy for more than three decades (nearly 60 tours); and I taught ancient, medieval and Italian Renaissance history for 31 years.
It takes an expert, such as myself, to design your once-in-a-lifetime Italy experience.
Let me craft an Italy trip just for you.
I'll learn about your travel vision/goals, your "must haves", and your "must-not-haves". Then I'll apply my Italian tour-planning expertise; my in-depth knowledge of Italy's history and culture; and my desire to make you as passionate about Italy as I am.
Tell me your ideas for your time in Italy,
and I'll flesh it out to make It all come alive!
What You'll Receive
• The Roam in Italy Questionnaire, which helps me get to know your Italy goals, vision, hopes, and expectations.
• A 30-minute phone consultation, to clarify and to learn more.
• Your custom-crafted day-by-day itinerary, including recommendations for accommodations, activities, events, guides, guided tours, transportation within Italy, restaurants...
• Street addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and web addresses of the recommended hotels, restaurants, etc.
• Specially prepared information sheets, including: Seasonal Wardrobe Suggestions; How to Pack for Italy; Euros and You; Using Your Smartphone, Tablet, & Laptop in Italy; and more...
The basic Full Tour Planning fee is $1,190 for 1-7 days in Italy – including day of arrival and day of departure – and $170 for each additional day. To begin the Full Tour Planning process, click here to register and submit your deposit ($390).
This is just a glimpse.
For a detailed explanation of the Full Tour Planning process,
Roam in Italy fees cover pre-trip services only. The fees you pay to Roam in Italy do not go toward payments for hotels, guided tours, special events, activities, transportation, or any other in-Italy expenses. Such payments are to be paid by you directly to the providers.
Please note: I do not work for commissions from hotels, guides, transportation services etc. I strive to find you the lowest prices possible without compromising quality. My recommendations are based on your needs and preferences. Period.