What You'll Receive
• The Italy Adagio Questionnaire, which helps us get to know your Italy goals, vision, hopes, and expectations.
• A phone consultation (usually, 30-45 minutes), to clarify and to learn more.
• Your custom-crafted day-by-day itinerary, including recommendations for accommodations, activities, events, guides, guided tours, transportation within Italy, restaurants...
• Email addresses, phone numbers, web addresses, and street addresses of the recommended hotels, restaurants, etc.
• Specially prepared information sheets, including Seasonal Wardrobe Suggestions; How to Pack for Italy; Euros and You; Using Your Smartphone, Tablet, & Laptop in Italy; and more...
The basic planning fee is $1,390 for 1-7 days in Italy – including day of arrival and day of departure – and $175 for each additional day. Registration and a deposit of $390 start the planning, with balance to be paid at completion.
Italy Adagio fees cover pre-trip services only. The fees you pay to Italy Adagio do not go toward payments for hotels, guided tours, special events, activities, transportation, or any other in-Italy expenses. Such payments are to be paid by you directly to the providers.
Please note: Italy Adagio does not work for commissions from hotels, guides, transportation services etc. We strive to find you the lowest prices possible without compromising quality. Our recommendations are based on your needs and preferences. Period.