The Basic Details
What You'll Receive
• The Italy Adagio Questionnaire, which helps me get to know your Italy goals, vision, hopes, and expectations.
• A 30-minute phone consultation, to clarify and to learn more.
• Your custom-crafted day-by-day itinerary, including recommendations for accommodations, activities, events, guides, guided tours, transportation within Italy, restaurants...
• Street addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and web addresses of the recommended hotels, restaurants, etc.
• Specially prepared information sheets, including: Seasonal Wardrobe Suggestions; How to Pack for Italy; Euros and You; Using Your Smartphone, Tablet, & Laptop in Italy; and more...
The basic Full Tour Planning fee is $1,190 for 1-7 days in Italy – including day of arrival and day of departure – and $170 for each additional day. To begin the Full Tour Planning process, CLICK HERE to register and submit your deposit ($390).
This is just a glimpse.
For a detailed explanation of the Full Tour Planning process,
SEE HOW IT WORKS >
Italy Adagio fees cover pre-trip services only. The fees you pay to Italy Adagio do not go toward payments for hotels, guided tours, special events, activities, transportation, or any other in-Italy expenses. Such payments are to be paid by you directly to the providers.
Please note: I do not work for commissions from hotels, guides, transportation services etc. I strive to find you the lowest prices possible without compromising quality. My recommendations are based on your needs and preferences. Period.